The Centre for Cultural Resources has published CCRT Scholarship 2018 to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields such as Classical Music/Indian Classical Dances/Light Classical Music/Theatre/Visual Arts/FolkTraditional & Indigenous Arts. These scholarships are open for the year 2016-17 and 2017-18. There are total 400 fellowships which will be given to eligible and selected candidates. The aspirants, who fulfill the condition of eligibility, may apply online from 01st November 2017 to 30th November 2017. The applying student's age must be above 10 years and should be below 14 years.
The detail concerned CCRT Scholarship 2018-
Identified Name of the Scholarship Department: Centre for cultural resources and trading.
Notification Type: CCRT Scholarship
Date of the written exam: Soon Notified
Status: Soon Upload
CCRT Official Website– www.ccrtindia.gov.in
What is the Basis of Selection?-
The process of selecting best applicant is as there will be a first shortlisting of candidates to be called to face personal Interview/Test, the complete process will be taken care by CCRT’s appointed a Central Selection Committee whose decision shall be final. The candidates, who get shortlisted, will be informed directly by post for test/interview dates and venue.
The demanded Eligible criteria for applying CCRT scholarship 2018
1. The willing candidate must be minority SC/ST/OBC/PH Categories.
2. The Scholarship application form must be verified by the principal.
3. The documents of applying applicants will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
4. The income proof of applying appliers parental must be less than 1 lakh.
5. There is required income certificate.
What is required Essential Documents:
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- High School Mark Sheet
- Applicants must attach the photocopy of bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
The right way to apply CCRT Scholarship 2018 online and offline-
1. Firstly, the applying candidate must visit the CCRT official website www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
2. Please search and press a link to CCRT scholarship 2017-18.
3. There will be displayed an application form on the digital screen in the new tab.
4. Read all related information’s very carefully.
5. Fill the application form very correct and in right manner along with also and uploaded all concern documents.
6. The applicant needs to take a hard copy in form of a print out of this registration form and send it along with all required documents directly to the concerned department through the post to the below mentioned address-
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075 or
प्रकाशनाधिकार © सांस्कृतिक स्रोत एवं प्रशिक्षण केन्द्र
15 ए, सैक्टर-7, द्वारका, नई दिल्ली-110075
संस्कृति मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
दूरभाष नं0 (011) 25088638, 25309300,
Here to click to know about CCRT Scholarship 2018