Bihar UGMAC 02nd Round Counseling Schedule
The Bihar UGMAC 02nd Round Counseling Schedule 2019 Dates has been released for taking admission in the first year of MBBS / BDS courses of Govt. / Private Medical / Dental Colleges based on the merit/rank list of NEET (UG)-2019. The Bihar NEET UGMAC 2019 Counseling will be started from July at below given venue-
Near Patna Airport
Details of Filling up Online Application Form for Admission in Under Graduate Ayush Courses (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) in Private Ayush colleges (2nd Counselling) on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB (UGMAC)-2019/40 Dated 24.12.2019)
Important Notice Regarding Filling up Online Application Form for Admission in Under Graduate Ayush Courses (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) in Private Ayush colleges (2nd Counselling) on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB (UGMAC)-2019/39 Dated 24.12.2019)
General candidates with Bench Mark Disabilities specified under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016= 35
UGMAC-2019 Cutoff Rank & Marks for First round Counselling.
Check- Bihar UGMAC Merit List 2019
Download- UGMAC Information Boucher 2019
|Online Registration Starting Date :||19.06.2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date :||25.06.2019 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Last date of Payment through challan:||26.06.2019 (upto working hours of the bank)|
|Late Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate :||26.06.2019 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Merit List of UGMAC-2019:||28.06.2019 (08.00 P.M.)|
|Proposed Date of Counselling:||To be notified later on.|
- Vacant Seat Position of Govt./Private MBBS/BDS and Govt. B.V.Sc. Colleges in First Mop-Up Counselling of UGMAC-2019 after Dated:-30.08.2019
Bihar UGMAC 02nd Counseling Process and Required Documents- (The following content has been taken originally from the official notice of BCECEB)
- Original Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2019.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric/equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc/equivalent Examination.
- Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC-2018.
- All the Certificates in original as per the requirements of Para 4 & 5 of the Prospectus of UGMAC-2018 (if applicable).
- Six copies of the passport size Photograph which was posted on the Admit Card NEET (UG)-2019.
- Downloaded print of Online filled in Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2018 processed as per Para 3 of Adv. No. BCECE(UGMAC)-2019
- If a candidate is admitted in any Institution, then he must submit the receipt for depositing admission fees and bonafide certificate issued by the principal of that Institution mentioning therein that candidate is a bonafide student of his institution and his original certificate is deposited in the Institutions office.
- The candidates are required to bring all the certificates/documents as mentioned in para 2 & 5 above positively at the time of counseling otherwise they will not be eligible for admission.
Details Regarding Filling Online form for MOP-UP Counselling for Admission in Under Graduate Medical/Dental/B.V.Sc.& A.H. Courses in Govt & Private Medical Medical colleges & Govt. Bihar Veterinary Colleges on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB(UGMAC)-2019/19 Dated 19.08.2019)
Official Link to know more details about UGMAC-2019 2nd Counseling Programme for Govt. Medical / Dental Colleges/UGMAC-2019 2nd Counseling Programme for Private Medical / Dental Colleges/Bihar UGMAC Ran Card for 02nd Counseling/Bihar UGMAC Merit List 2019