Bihar Police Recruitment
The Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 notification has been published for filling up total of 2446 vacancies of Sub Inspector vacancies. Bihar Police Application Form is invited from all eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in the police department of Bihar.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 Details-
|Name of the Organization –|
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission
|Also Known as –|
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Total Number of Posts –|
|Name of the Posts –|
Sub Inspector and Various other Posts
|Mode of Application –|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment –|
22nd August 2019
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment –|
25th September 2019
|Category of Article –|
|Official Website –|
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment: 22nd August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment: 25th September 2019
Bihar Police 2019 Vacancies Details-
Total: 2446 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 2064 Posts
- Sergeant – 215 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)] – 125 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)] – 42 Posts
How to Apply Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Online-
- First candidates must visit the official website of the Bihar Police Department i.e. http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Then search (Recruitment) option on the home page of the organization official web page.
- Hit on this option button.
- A PDF file will be open in the new tab.
- Before filling Bihar Police Application Form aspirants must read special auxiliary notification details.
- Fill here all your details according to their documents.
- Upload your photo and essential documents.
- Click now on submit button.
- At last, take the print out of this copy for further use.
आवश्यक सूचना: बिहार पुलिस बल में वर्ष 2019 में पुलिस अवर निरीक्षक/प्रारक अवर निरीक्षक/सहायक अधीक्षक कारा (सीधी भर्ती)/सहायक अधीक्षक कारा (भूतपूर्व सैनिक) के रिक्त पदों पर नियुक्ति हेतु ऑनलाईन आवेदन से संबंधित
Apply online Bihar Police Special Auxiliary Recruitment on Official Website of the Department