Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form
The Directorate of Industries, Arunachal Pradesh is going to update the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2020 link at the official website of the department. All eligible and interested applicants who are seeking Arunachal Pradesh Admission to the offered courses are advised to first check the eligibility criteria and then fill Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission Application Form through the link which is mention below. Through this post, candidates can check all important details about AP ITI Admission such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection process etc.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form Important Over View-
|Organization Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Arunachal Pradesh|
- सामान्य / पिछडा वर्ग- रु. 250/-
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति- रू. 150/-
- There will be an application fee which Applicants can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Limitation of Age
Applicants must be above 14 years as on as on 01/08/2020 to apply for all courses under Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission…
Attested true copy of School Leaving Certificate
A Caste Certificate in case of ST/SC issued by competent authority.
Mark sheet of the examination passed and conduct certificate from the Head of the School/Institution last studied
2 nos. of passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested
A medical fitness certificate from any recognized Medical Officer
- On the basis of the merit list, the applicants will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Kerala
How to Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission Notification?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department
- Applicants can submit AP ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- Provide all the essential details in the application form…
- Net step complete the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Take the printout of application form.