AP Board Intermediate Result
The Andhra Pradesh SSC Public Exam (March-2019) Result will be declared in April 2019. The AP Board Intermediate Result
2019 for the First Year and Second Year is now available on the official website of the department. The AP Board Inter Examination for the 1st and 2nd
year has been successfully completed in the month of March. The candidates, who had appeared 12th
class, may now check AP Intermediate Result at the authorized site link of the organization available on this page.Check- Andhra Pradesh 10th (SSC) Exam Result 2018How to Check Result Online
AP Intermediate Board Result/Exam Dates Overview-
|Educational Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Board|
|Information About||AP Board Intermediate 1st 2nd Year Admit Card 2019|
- Intermediate 1st Year Examination Starting/Last Dates were- 28/02/2019 to 17/03/2019
- Intermediate 2nd Year Examination Starting/Last Dates were- 01/03/2019 to 14/03/2019
- The announcement of Results- 29th April 2018 (Expected)
How to check AP Board Result 2019 for Intermediate?
Official Link for checking AP Intermediate Board Exam Result/ www.bieap.gov.in Intermediate Result
- The Candidates are required to visit the official site of the department in their first step and it is www.bieap.gov.in.
- Please find and press a link to AP Intermediate Board Exam Result 2018 which is available on this page.
- The final Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board Exam Results will be displayed on the student's computer screen and here they may check their subject wise exam performances by entering their roll numbers.
If any problem is faced by the students to check the Andhra Pradesh Board Inter Results then please write in the below-mentioned comment box. The team members of gayatrijobs.com will respond to them in the next few hours.