All India State ITI Application form
Welcome to the webpage where you find complete information about the All India State ITI Application form 2019 Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa / Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal states of India.
TTIs offer numerous courses or training programs in India, which are called ‘Trades’. Each trade focuses on a specific set of skills or industry need. The Time duration of ITI courses/ trades ranges from 6 months to two years and time duration depends upon the natural world and the type of the route. The eligibility criteria of ITI courses vary from one route to another. The general supplies of ITI trade in India are Class VIII/ X pass or Class 12 pass.
Complete List of All India State ITI Application form 2019
Instruction to Apply online for All India State ITI Application form
- First of all, the official website of the department
- Then find the latest ITI Application Form through online means at the official website.
- After that provide all the necessary details in the application form including personal in sequence communication address and academic qualification etc.
- Net step completes the application process, pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Recheck your application before clicking of submit button.
- Take the printout of application form…
|The beginning of the online/ offline application process for ITI courses||April/ May 2019|
|Time limit to receipt online/ offline applications for ITI courses||June 2019|
|Admittance process for ITI courses||June or July 2019|
|Beginning of classes for ITI courses||July or August 2019|
All India ITI Admission Form Details-
All India ITI Counseling Schedule Dates Details-