AILET Admit Card
The National Law University, Delhi is going to organize the All India Law Entrance Test in the upcoming days and update the AILET Admit Card 2020 online at the authorized website of the department in the fourth week of April 2020.
AILET Application Form 2020
Through the national level Law exam students get admission to various affiliated colleges of Delhi. It is detained once in a year. The exam is a just-right gateway to admission in UG & PG courses of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. professional courses. To attend the entrance test all the applied candidates get AILET 2020 Admit Card online which will shortly available through the link which is mention below.
Without valid All India Law Entrance Test Hall Ticket no student will be allowed to appear in the assessment hall. Applicants can get their admit card by entering their applied course name, candidate’s name and their date of birth. Must take the cleared able to be seen AILET Admit Card 2020 otherwise the department will reject it.
How to Download Admit Card
Organization Name: The National Law University, Delhi
News Alert: AILET Admit Card
AILET CALENDAR 2020 Details-
- Issues of AILET notification- 15th January 2020, Wednesday
- AILET Online application Starting Date- 15th January 2020, Wednesday
- AILET Application Form Last date-
08 Apr 2020 15th May 2020
- Online availability of admit card- Update Soon
- Examination Date of AILET 2020-
03 May 2020 Soon Available
- Declaration of AILET 2020 Result BA.LL.B (Hons.)- Update Soon
- The date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)- Update Soon
- Last date for deposing fee (1st List)- 17th June 2020, Wednesday
- The date for spot counseling for vacant seats- 29th June 2020, Monday
- Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in spot counseling- 9th July 2020, Thursday
- Closing date for admission- 25th July 2020, Saturday
- Interview of selected candidates- 31st July & 01st August 2020
- Orientation program- 2nd August 2020, Sunday
- Start of session/classes- 3rd August 2020, Monday
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern-
- Duration of the Test: 90 minutes
- Offline Multiple Choice Questions Written Examination...
- The English language only will be used in the question paper...
- Total- 150 Questions/Marks
- Negative Marking- One Fourth
No. of Questions/Marks
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Only)
Instruction to get the AILET Admit Card 2020-
- Move to the official website link (Link will be given above).
- On the home page choose the press here’ tab.
- Admit card/hall ticket will appear on your screen in which you have to read the notice given there.
- Now, press on the ‘tab here for Admit card’ link.
- On pressing it, students will appear with two options for calling it.
- Enter the name of candidate & date of birth and s application number and date of birth.
- Finally, take print take the print out for the next process
Important Note: Applicants will have to bring one identification proofs along with the AILET Admit card 2020:
Voter ID Card
School/ College Identity Card
Previous Years’ Question Papers-
BA.LL.B.(Hons.) 2017 Question Booklet | Answerkey
BA.LL.B.(Hons.) 2018 Question Booklet | Answerkey
BA.LL.B.(Hons.) 2019 Question Booklet | Answerkey
LL.M. 2017 Question Booklet | Answerkey
LL.M. 2018 Question Booklet | Answerkey
LL.M. 2019 Question Booklet | Answerkey
Ph.D. 2017 Question Booklet
Ph.D. 2018 Question Booklet
Ph.D. 2019 Question Booklet